14 Nov, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
hi every one i am flarenial, the owner of dragonball resurrection of truth we have had a server change and the new add is frostmud.com port 8000.
and we are currently looking for builders and 1 or 2 coders and always seeking new player so come see us and have fun we look forward to seeing you
06 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 2nd comment:
our new address is moemuds.webhop.net
port 4002
06 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 3rd comment:
You got our hopes up thinking it was gone…
06 Dec, 2009, Zen_Clark wrote in the 4th comment:
Don't make fun of the clowns, it's not their fault that–Wait… Oh, yeah, they do it on purpose… Never mind.
06 Dec, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 5th comment:
I can't blame the kid. He is simply doing work trying to get his MUD popular. It's not like he isn't listing it in the appropriate place.

Sure, he doesn't participate in the forums - but there isn't any reason he shouldn't advert here.

Besides these forums are for real developers or new developers in training. Key word is develop.
06 Dec, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
If people are poking some fun, it's only because the ad was posted a little, err, "regularly". Posting adverts is ok; posting them often to get them on top of the adverts list isn't.

(BTW, I'm not sure why you make the assumption that he is a "kid" any more than any other forum member.)
06 Dec, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 7th comment:
Anyone who posts with his general grammatical ability (or lack thereof) is deemed a kid by me. :devil:
06 Dec, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 8th comment:
Heh, fair enough. :rolleyes:
06 Dec, 2009, jurdendurden wrote in the 9th comment:
Honestly I'm more curious why he switched away from Frostmud so quickly. I use Frostmud (and so far it isn't bad at all for free hosting), so I'm a little curious why/how he switched so fast.
06 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 10th comment:
guys simply we have a better server now and we are not switching why knock us we have a good mud come see for you self ok
moemuds.webhop.net
07 Dec, 2009, tphegley wrote in the 11th comment:
I'm sorry Snwclown, I couldn't get past the very first room. I thought my eyes were going to bleed from the atomic color bomb. That is a serious turn off for me if I immediately have to squint at the log in of a game.

I usually try to test people's muds, but alas, I could not on this one.

Sorry.
07 Dec, 2009, Greyankh wrote in the 12th comment:
Rough crowd in here.

I must admit though, it is hard to read a post when I can't catch my breath. A period or comma goes a long way. They even help set a tone or allow the reader to understand a thought process. Try it. It may take a bit longer, but at least the reader won't have to pull out his Webster's "Typo to English" Translator.

Grey
07 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 13th comment:
I've tried again and again to point out the whole punctuation thing. It falls on deaf ears - or blind eyes, as the case may be.
07 Dec, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 14th comment:
Heh, I think I need merely point to one of my cratpegs as proof of my own reputation as a stickler for proper language. To be honest, though, I'm starting to simply ignore stuff that's poorly written; in most cases asking to sound like a civilized human being leads to little gain.
09 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 15th comment:
well guys my staff and i are always developing our code and adding more stuff so dnt knock us unless u have had a bad time or exp. on my mud so players and
builders wanting to build come visit us at :

address: moemuds.webhop.net
port: 4002

and we are always expanding our mud
09 Dec, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 16th comment:
Alright guys, let's not go all dubstack on him.
09 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 17th comment:
chris bailey we would like to welcome u back we were very busy atm
09 Dec, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 18th comment:
snwclown said:
chris bailey we would like to welcome u back we were very busy atm

Was? Ich habe dies ist logisch um so viel zu gewettet, Sie als haben gemacht zu ihres mir.
09 Dec, 2009, Koron wrote in the 19th comment:
u r gun get muted
09 Dec, 2009, Davion wrote in the 20th comment:
Locking this thread to prevent necroing. Two on the front page is too much ;).
0.0/20