19 Nov, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Cratylus said:
Yer pretty quick with the nuclear option. There's a lot of threads discussing policy here, might
be worthwhile going over them.

While I am certainly no moderator, I can see a trend of uselessness and complete disregard for any form of respect to not only others but the current Admins who in this very same thread, told him to stop what he did, only to see him continue doing the exact same thing multiple times. Maybe I am harsh, but I see this as the type of person that logs into a MUD simply to spam the channels with profanity. Would you not ban someone like that?
19 Nov, 2009, Davion wrote in the 22nd comment:
Cratylus said:
Mudder said:
I say he gets banned.

Yer pretty quick with the nuclear option. There's a lot of threads discussing policy here, might
be worthwhile going over them.

He's not to far off the nuclear option. A simple suspension may not be enough, as his disrespect is also being directed at the code repository. And now he's dissin' my mods.
20 Nov, 2009, Morph wrote in the 23rd comment:
My problem is why does flar allways do the same advertising everytime? yall dont get sick of it? like he'll go on tmc post the same thing then come here and post the same thing its like he keep it in a notebook and copy and paste here…..
-flar suck balls-
20 Nov, 2009, Lobotomy wrote in the 24th comment:
Morph said:
My problem is why does flar allways do the same advertising everytime? yall dont get sick of it? like he'll go on tmc post the same thing then come here and post the same thing its like he keep it in a notebook and copy and paste here…..
-flar suck balls-

Why should I care?
20 Nov, 2009, Koron wrote in the 25th comment:
Anyone can be a forum troll, but only a very few are capable of pretending to be intelligent at the same time.
20 Nov, 2009, Skol wrote in the 26th comment:
Morph said:
-flar suck balls-

Honestly, I hadn't noticed him post before. Although I only usually tend to pay attention to well-formed posts with decent punctuation and such… By the way, your last line there might just get you nuked.
20 Nov, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 27th comment:
Morph said:
Orrin said:
Dean said:
As a personal aside, I thank you for making DBZ admins look bad.

At first I thought it was satire, oh well.

Rofl i'm not mad at a little bitch like you cant do anything to help rot atlease when i was a imm i got players i build/code wtf you do? sit around looking stupid like a bitch you are go blow your self up and have a nice day hoe.
-owned by a pimp-

With your grammar and spelling I'm afraid of the idea of you building, I just know the results will remind me of clown puke. Especially if you use color like most DBZ builders do.

Koron said:
Anyone can be a forum troll, but only a very few are capable of pretending to be intelligent at the same time.

Are you accusing me of only pretending to be intelligent? ;)
20 Nov, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 28th comment:
I've already tried in vain on TMC to persuade the OP from copy/pasting the same unintelligible promotion for his game with ever-increasing frequency…
20 Nov, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 29th comment:
Lyanic said:
I've already tried in vain on TMC to persuade the OP from copy/pasting the same unintelligible promotion for his game with ever-increasing frequency…

The difference of course is without even looking to confirm I know that you did it with more tact, grammar, spelling, and integrity than Morph has done in this thread.
20 Nov, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 30th comment:
Fizban said:
Lyanic said:

The difference of course is without even looking to confirm I know that you did it with more tact, grammar, spelling, and integrity than Morph has done in this thread.

Yes, because I had no ulterior motive. Morph clearly does. It was obvious from the second post on in this thread that he/she/it has personal issues with the OP and was using this as a venue of attack - a flame-breed troll. I recommend we either choose to ignore this thread and hope it goes away, or some form of the nuclear option is invoked.
20 Nov, 2009, Morph wrote in the 31st comment:
Why not just stfu? i haven't post anything for hours now and you guys still talking shit….all you guys need to fine a life and maybe move out of your parents house…
20.0/31