Votes: 0
I'm not sure I get it?
28 Aug, 2009, Dean wrote in the 3rd comment:
I'm not sure I get this either.
28 Aug, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 4th comment:
*chuckle*
I assume someone started up a MUD and one of their coders wandered off?
Poor thing.

Perhaps try putting some coder bait out there, like suggesting that without their guidence, you're planning to replace that annoying quicksort routine with a new "bubble sort" you've been seeing posted around all the Diku forums….
28 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 5th comment:
Well, Sharmair is a poster here, so I'm assuming this is some kind of inside joke. :shrug:
Ah well :smile:
28 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 6th comment:
Yeah, but there's no reward posted for finding the wayward coder. So nobody has any incentive to look :)
28 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 7th comment:
Actually the reward is 5,000,000 gold pieces. :tongue: (You too can be a millionaire!)
28 Aug, 2009, Idealiad wrote in the 8th comment:
This is probably the greatest post I've ever seen at MudBytes.
28 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 9th comment:
David Haley said:
Actually the reward is 5,000,000 gold pieces. :tongue: (You too can be a millionaire!)

Oh, look at that, so there is! I'll start turning over rocks right away!
28 Aug, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 10th comment:
GP is open to interpretation, though. It could mean gonorrhea pe… er…
28 Aug, 2009, Vladaar wrote in the 11th comment:
I know her. Have an email address too, send me an a message with why you looking
for her. I don't know that she answers the email addy anymore but worth a shot.

Vladaar
04 Oct, 2009, Kjwah wrote in the 12th comment:
lmao this post is golden.
13 Oct, 2009, Trip wrote in the 13th comment:
Who knew mspaint could bring such a smile to my face on a day like today. Thanks, I needed that.
14 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 14th comment:
This is the single most creative advertisement I've ever seen for a mud… it actually got my attention. Good job.
14 Oct, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 15th comment:
Igabod - I've seen any number of rotating banner ads that are more creative than this. That being said, nice picture OP. :P
14 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 16th comment:
Chris Bailey said:
Igabod - I've seen any number of rotating banner ads that are more creative than this. That being said, nice picture OP. :P

I don't equate this with a banner ad though. I'm putting this on the same table as all the other mud ads that have been posted in this forum. If you compare it to a standard banner ad then yeah this falls considerably. But when you compare it to the average "Hey come play my game at stupidmud.org port 5555" it is by far the best I've seen.
14 Oct, 2009, Chris Bailey wrote in the 17th comment:
Igabod - Fair. But what if you compare it to something that is along it's lines. Like an advertisement for a coder? Then it really becomes amazing.

Dumbasses said:
i needd coder 4 my mud cuz i have good idea
14 Oct, 2009, Dean wrote in the 18th comment:
Did anyone ever find out if this was an inside joke between the OP and Sharmair?
14 Oct, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 19th comment:
I'm a bit curious if the Sharmair who posts here is actually the same individual.
14 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 20th comment:
well how many people are going to come up with that nickname with that spelling? odds are pretty great that they are one and the same. though I always thought Sharmair was a guy.
0.0/21