27 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I met a woman about 6 or 8 months ago here at the hotel where I work and we started talking and hit it off pretty nicely. Just last night I found out that she used to be a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons and was in the calendar for 3 years straight. I decided to look it up and see what she looked like back then, she's in her 30's now and is still quite hot, but it's been 10 or so years (I didn't ask the exact years) and I am curious to see how hot she was in her 20's. Problem is, my google skills are horrid and I'm not having any luck. I figured I'd enlist the help of you guys cause some of you are bound to have excellent googling skills. I don't have a LOT of information on her cause we have only had casual conversation so far, but her name is Maria, she's Puerto Rican and she was 22 - 24 when she was in the calendar. I can't remember what the other two months were but she was definitely miss December for one of the years. I don't know what her last name was at the time cause she's been married 3 times and I don't know which order they came in or if she was even married at the time.

I know this isn't much info to go on but I'm hoping one of you google wizards will be able to help me out. I'd settle for a website that shows all of the calendars for the past 20 years if I could find it, but my computer is being retarded and combined with my own poor google skills it's a difficult job for me.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive, it is much appreciated.
27 Sep, 2009, Guest wrote in the 2nd comment:
What you've provided isn't specific enough to nail down, but perhaps one of these two site operators can help further?

http://ultimatecheerleaders.com
http://atlantafalconscheerleadersalumni....
27 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 3rd comment:
Sorry about the lack of info, I'll try and find out more next time she is in town. Thank you very much for trying to help me. I will check out that 2nd link further when my computer stops being retarded, I found the group pictures for the entire squad for each year from 1960 to 2010 on there but my computer isn't wanting to load any images up without some severe coaxing so I have to wait till I can smack some sense into this stupid compaq craptop to find out what years she was on the squad.
27 Sep, 2009, Dean wrote in the 4th comment:
So far I've not been able to uncover anything of use, a last name might be more useful but oh well.

Click me: Squad photos all the way back to 1968.

If you have any other useful information, feel free to PM it to me if you want further investigation.

Edit to add: Samson beat me to the punch. :lol:
27 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 5th comment:
Thanks for the help anyway though Dean, I'll be sure to let everybody know when I find more information, or if I find the picture I'm looking for.

[Edit to add]This would be so much easier if I could find a website with the roster for the cheerleader squads from all the years, if I could see a list of names I could narrow down my search of the pictures.
27 Sep, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 6th comment:
Igabod said:
I met a woman about 6 or 8 months ago here at the hotel where I work and we started talking and hit it off pretty nicely. Just last night I found out that she used to be a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons and was in the calendar for 3 years straight. I decided to look it up and see what she looked like back then, she's in her 30's now and is still quite hot, but it's been 10 or so years (I didn't ask the exact years) and I am curious to see how hot she was in her 20's. Problem is, my google skills are horrid and I'm not having any luck. I figured I'd enlist the help of you guys cause some of you are bound to have excellent googling skills. I don't have a LOT of information on her cause we have only had casual conversation so far, but her name is Maria, she's Puerto Rican and she was 22 - 24 when she was in the calendar. I can't remember what the other two months were but she was definitely miss December for one of the years. I don't know what her last name was at the time cause she's been married 3 times and I don't know which order they came in or if she was even married at the time.

I know this isn't much info to go on but I'm hoping one of you google wizards will be able to help me out. I'd settle for a website that shows all of the calendars for the past 20 years if I could find it, but my computer is being retarded and combined with my own poor google skills it's a difficult job for me.

Er… that's a bit creepy imho :S

My "stalker" warning siren is going off a little here dude.. what if she finds this forum about you rummaging around in her past? Why not just ask her? Wouldn't that be better?

[edit for the lols] Could she be the bird in the middle? :devil:
27 Sep, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 7th comment:

"Former Eagles Cheerleader Maria (seen here with her friend Derek) has landed a job dancing for Celebrity Cruises. She starts next month. Her ship will be traveling the Mediterranean and the Caribbean."
-http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/tag/atla...
27 Sep, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 8th comment:
flumpy said:
Igabod said:

Er… that's a bit creepy imho :S

My "stalker" warning siren is going off a little here dude.. what if she finds this forum about you rummaging around in her past? Why not just ask her? Wouldn't that be better?

[edit for the lols] Could she be the bird in the middle? :devil:

don't be a douche - sounds to me like hes looknig to get in touch with her again and doesnt have enough info to get a number. shes obviously still not there
27 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 9th comment:
You might want to read the OP again, Kiasyn, and see what exactly it was that he was asking for. Hint: it's not a phone number. :rolleyes:
28 Sep, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 10th comment:
I just realized that says Falcons. Not eagles.

What can I say, I don't care about sports or nature :P
28 Sep, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 11th comment:
This has to be the creepiest thing I've read in a while.
28 Sep, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 12th comment:
David Haley said:
You might want to read the OP again, Kiasyn, and see what exactly it was that he was asking for. Hint: it's not a phone number. :rolleyes:

…a calendar so that he can find out her last name, and get in contact?

unless you're seeing stuff i'm not, in which case please be a lot more blatant.
28 Sep, 2009, Grumny wrote in the 13th comment:
Are you guys who say you are creeped out by this actually trying to say that if you met a girl who claimed to have been a cheerleader for a major sports team and had been Miss December in their calender, that you wouldn't google her in a spare moment just to look?

I find this seriously hard to believe. Asking for help to find it may be a little embarrassing, but hardly "creepy" or any alarm bells for stalkers. It's not like he is asking to find where she lives or anything. Throwing out witty insults and such is not cool, it's just insulting.
28 Sep, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 14th comment:
Grumny said:
Are you guys who say you are creeped out by this actually trying to say that if you met a girl who claimed to have been a cheerleader for a major sports team and had been Miss December in their calender, that you wouldn't google her in a spare moment just to look?

I find this seriously hard to believe. Asking for help to find it may be a little embarrassing, but hardly "creepy" or any alarm bells for stalkers. It's not like he is asking to find where she lives or anything. Throwing out witty insults and such is not cool, it's just insulting.

I think it has a creepy vibe.

We've all googled for some person we met that we found
interesting when we were struck by a moment of fancy in a
spare moment of of idleness. Nothing wrong with it. You find them
or you don't, then you let it go.

This thing has a creepy vibe.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
28 Sep, 2009, Guest wrote in the 15th comment:
Grumny said:
Asking for help to find it may be a little embarrassing, but hardly "creepy" or any alarm bells for stalkers. It's not like he is asking to find where she lives or anything.

Agreed. I don't personally see the issue since all he's asking for is likely public information already anyway. He just needs help to find it. Turns out that information isn't so easy to find. I fail to see a creep factor.
28 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 16th comment:
kiasyn said:
David Haley said:

s/blatant/explicit/, perhaps?

Anyhow, maybe we're not seeing the same post indeed, or maybe you didn't read it terribly closely, because he's explicitly asking for this:

"I decided to look it up and see what she looked like back then, she's in her 30's now and is still quite hot, but it's been 10 or so years (I didn't ask the exact years) and I am curious to see how hot she was in her 20's."
or this:
"or if I find the picture I'm looking for."
or this:
"I could see a list of names I could narrow down my search of the pictures."

It seems pretty clear that he's interested in pictures from the past. The calendar came up because he's using it as a data point to find her, and a good place to find such pictures.

In fact, it seems that he knows how to see her again, because "[he]'ll try and find out more next time she is in town".

So… yeah… anyhoo.
28 Sep, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 17th comment:
David Haley said:
kiasyn said:
David Haley said:

Anyhow, maybe we're not seeing the same post indeed, or maybe you didn't read it terribly closely, because he's explicitly asking for this:

"I decided to look it up and see what she looked like back then, she's in her 30's now and is still quite hot, but it's been 10 or so years (I didn't ask the exact years) and I am curious to see how hot she was in her 20's."
or this:
or this:

It seems pretty clear that he's interested in pictures from the past. The calendar came up because he's using it as a data point to find her, and a good place to find such pictures.

In fact, it seems that he knows how to see her again, because "[he]'ll try and find out more next time she is in town".

So… yeah… anyhoo.

cool, thanks that was all i was asking for.
28 Sep, 2009, Dean wrote in the 18th comment:
David Haley said:
kiasyn said:
David Haley said:

or this:
or this:

So… yeah… anyhoo.

I didn't realise wanting to know what someone looked like some years ago was overly creepy or anything, just saying.
28 Sep, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 19th comment:
I wasn't saying it was creepy… not sure why you addressed that to me, Dean. :wink:
28 Sep, 2009, ATT_Turan wrote in the 20th comment:
Dude, of course it's creepy - would you want some guy with green hair and no shirt ogling old pictures of you? :wink:
0.0/66