12 Jun, 2006, Davion wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I've added the ability for you to update your code! If you notice bugs that you didn't when you uploaded, just head to your file details, click the 'update' link and you'll be prompted with a form which asks for the new file, also, a new description is optional! It'll will then record the revision and the date. The old file is removed from the database and is no longer downloadable. It will then be pending approval. Hope you like it!
12 Jun, 2006, Aidan wrote in the 2nd comment:
Nifty!
12 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 3rd comment:
Yeah, it all seems to work fine. Great to have that available.
12 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 4th comment:
Very nice, Davion.. now to find a moment to add Remcon's fix to my snippet so I can update it.. and then the time to put these other three into snippet form and write up that how-to.. *sigh*

Anyone got a few extra hours they could spare from their day to add to mine?
12 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 5th comment:
Awesome. Now I'll update my codes and start adding more.

Any chance you could expand the description form to be larger?
12 Jun, 2006, Davion wrote in the 6th comment:
Ask and ye shall receive :)
12 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
Thanks. One more thing, if this isn't already there. Could you have a "Last updated" field for code?
12 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 8th comment:
Zeno said:
Thanks. One more thing, if this isn't already there. Could you have a "Last updated" field for code?

Now there's a good idea!
12 Jun, 2006, Guest wrote in the 9th comment:
I think that's already there. I remember seeing a "revised" entry when an update has been made. It won't show up if the only thing there is the original submission.
12 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 10th comment:
Actually, that prolly works even better then, that way it doesn't look like every submission's been updated, but for the ones that have the author, and others, can easily see when it was last done.
12 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 11th comment:
We'll see once my updated code is approved. Not that I doubt Samson. :P

[EDIT] Yep, it's there. Not only that, it also shows how many times it's been updated. Nice!
0.0/11