21 Feb, 2007, Guest wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Free at last… FREE AT LAST… or something to that affect anyway.

I am in the process of transferring the final batch of domains which were held hostage by the registerfly.com mess. Among them is intermud.us. Hopefully the transfer process goes smoothly and I can get the thing back online and working by the end of the week.
21 Feb, 2007, Conner wrote in the 2nd comment:
Hooray!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
21 Feb, 2007, Guest wrote in the 3rd comment:
Ugh. It's not over yet. Got an email back from 1and1 saying the auth code Enom gave me was bogus. It also flagged the 2 .org domains involved in the same transfer with invalid auth keys, so it looks like this is going to drag itself out further. While I do still have administrative control over the domains, I'm extremely uncomfortable with leaving them in the hands of the company who sat by and let their own reseller implode.
21 Feb, 2007, Conner wrote in the 4th comment:
Man, that sucks. :sad:
Can't say I blame you for that sentiment though, but it sucks that it's not over yet. :sad:
28 Feb, 2007, Guest wrote in the 5th comment:
Just figured those interested in the saga would like to know that it's over now for sure. All of the affected domains have arrived in their new home and are now functioning properly again.
01 Mar, 2007, Conner wrote in the 6th comment:
Very good to hear, now if everyone else can somehow salvage a happy ending to the saga too.
01 Mar, 2007, Justice wrote in the 7th comment:
It's nice to know that the various parasites prowling the net are no longer affecting your domains…
01 Mar, 2007, kiasyn wrote in the 8th comment:
my domain isnt free ;-;
03 Mar, 2007, Conner wrote in the 9th comment:
I'd offer to hold a candle light vigil for it for you, but it really doesn't seem likely to help. *shrug*
03 Mar, 2007, Justice wrote in the 10th comment:
Justice lights a candle for Kiasyn.
0.0/10