14 Aug, 2009, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi,
I've been mud programming for several years. I've been working on my own ROM codebase for about
2 years now, and I'm starting to realize that I want to mainly program instead of create new game logic or areas. I want to offer my abilities to anyone who either has an existing project they need help with, or someone who at least has a solid idea as to what they want to have implemented. I welcome any codebase, but I am most proficient in a Diku-derived mud. If anyone is interested please PM me, or post your ideas. I would prefer that the genre be Sci-fi, but I am open minded to anything (as long as its original.) :wink:

As far as credit, I would only ask that anything substantially new be credited to me, and the project uphold any licences from the derived codebase.
15 Aug, 2009, Hyena wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
I'm an experienced dikuMUD programmer myself too and now 2 years been on my own building this innovative PK mud AND my very own mud client from scratch. I'm going to need a sidekick to get things done faster :D so maybe if things work out between you and me you've found the right mud, we'll chat first. Hopefully you use msn, thus add me: Zerich99@hotmail.com
0.0/2