04 Aug, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
If your into Dragon Ball then might I suggest Dragon Ball Arena, it has an interesting training system. The code base is ROM. They have 12399 rooms to explore and more being added all the time. The code is 98% custom and they have split-form, fusion, they have added in a wishing dragon, thats timed just like the one on the show. It dose have a few rquierments in the rules and the game is very newbie frendily. They are sure to help you as much as they can. So if you would like to check out a DBZ mud, pop onto Dragon Ball Arena by connecting to

slayn.net port 1235

Just a bit of a suggestion for all you DBZ fans out there. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
04 Aug, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 2nd comment:
Good luck with that.

(?I don't know?)
04 Aug, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 3rd comment:
I believe someone is testing our faith.

What do you mean by that? I am sure if you don't believe what ya read go on there and ask for yourself. The staff is very helpful. I am on there right now
04 Aug, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 4th comment:
Terraco said:
I believe someone is testing our faith.

What do you mean by that? I am sure if you don't believe what ya read go on there and ask for yourself. The staff is very helpful. I am on there right now

Who are you quoting? I don't see that.
04 Aug, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 5th comment:
I was quoting Ssolvarain but the post got changed to (?I dont know?)
04 Aug, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 6th comment:
It's a conspiracy against your free will.
04 Aug, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 7th comment:
yeah, we try to brain wash people into playing that game…., Naw it really is a good game, I was on it long before I started my own. Just thought I would post something and let people know imho to try it out if they want lol
04 Aug, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 8th comment:
Terraco said:
I was quoting Ssolvarain but the post got changed to (?I dont know?)

Yea he has spooky powers… I'd watch him if I were you
0.0/8