03 Aug, 2009, Koron wrote in the 5th comment:
Votes: 0
I really hate the prequel trilogy.
03 Aug, 2009, Kline wrote in the 6th comment:
Me too. The originals were the best.
03 Aug, 2009, Koron wrote in the 7th comment:
I liked the original originals better, too. I really enjoyed how, after the bad guys had their big ship blown up, the little troll looking creatures danced around and sang their song. That yubyub song was awesome. The fireworks display they replaced it with was stupid.
03 Aug, 2009, Confuto wrote in the 8th comment:
Learn how to act, Hayden.
03 Aug, 2009, Koron wrote in the 9th comment:
Similarly, learn how to direct, George.
03 Aug, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 10th comment:
Star Wars and Empire were the best films. After Empire, George fired a good chunk of the production team and hired new people to make Jedi more marketable (IE: Ewok plushies). The "new" movies show just how far down the dark path of marketing GL has gone, so far that he doesn't even remember trying to tell a story for the sake of the story.

Oh, and let's not forget two of the most important contributers… James Earl Jones for giving us the voice (and soul) of Darth Vader, and John Williams, whose music brought the films to life and re-introduced the whole genre of "epic classical" to us.

Anyone who thinks that the whiny "Annie Skywalker" could ever even HOPE to become as cool as Darth Vader's discarded toe nail clippings, hasn't paid attention. :)
0.0/10