30 Jun, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
We are currently looking for the following and could really use the help.

Coders (1 or 2) Coders should know the ROM 2.4 B6/Quickmud. Also willing to be creative and willing to listen to others.
Builders (need assistant to head) and others to help build the world up. OLC 1.7 built in. Willing to show the Admin 1 room 1 mob 1mprog 1 obj (and anything else)
RP/Quest IMMS Good public relations only need 3 more for this postion

If your interesting helping out. And would like to know the theme of the game plz pop on to FSMud
loohosting.com
port 6666

Thank you for your time
Terraco
Owner/Admin
Futile Shadows MUD
30 Jun, 2009, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
Using blue text on a site with a blue background is just mean, Terraco :P.
03 Jul, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 3rd comment:
:ghostface:

We are again really needing help. Coders Builders and Public relations. You welcome to pop on and ask anything you like. you can find us at:
loohosting.com
port: 6666

:lol:
03 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
Davion said:

LOL I couldn't agree more. I had to get close to the screen and squint to read it correctly.
03 Jul, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 5th comment:
Igabod said:
Davion said:

LOL I couldn't agree more. I had to get close to the screen and squint to read it correctly.

try highlighting it? :D
04 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 6th comment:
bah, that's the easy solution… if I did that then I couldn't complain now could I? :tongue:
04 Jul, 2009, Terraco wrote in the 7th comment:
I don't know I had to something to make you all reply to things lol. But I couldnt be more serious about the request for staff lol.
04 Jul, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 8th comment:
You're more likely to get staff if you give a quick overview of the plot/theme of the mud on here rather than make people log on to find out. I know it's not that difficult to jump on a mud and find it out for yourself, but many people (me for one) are too lazy to do that.

Also, are there currently any staff members other than yourself working on this? I only ask because some folks won't want to get in on a project if they're going to be the only person doing any work. Meaning, are you yourself able to at least do a little coding?
0.0/8