16 Jun, 2009, Runter wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I need my MB2 skin backkkk. Someone finish it. :P
16 Jun, 2009, Asylumius wrote in the 2nd comment:
I began working on the MB2 skin a long time ago, but never got very far with it. I think a few people have picked it up and tinkered with it some too.

The QSF(P)/MB template system just annoys me too much to want to work on a skin.
17 Jun, 2009, Runter wrote in the 3rd comment:
Asylumius said:
I began working on the MB2 skin a long time ago, but never got very far with it. I think a few people have picked it up and tinkered with it some too.

The QSF(P)/MB template system just annoys me too much to want to work on a skin.

I've been using it for a long time until davion disabled it. Other than not seeing a post count it seemed fully functional.
17 Jun, 2009, Banner wrote in the 4th comment:
And it crashes when you try to view archived news posts.
17 Jun, 2009, Runter wrote in the 5th comment:
I like ponies.
17 Jun, 2009, Guest wrote in the 6th comment:
Well that skin was built a long time ago in a galaxy far far away… oh wait. Anyway, it's not been properly maintained to keep up with changes in the base code so it's a wonder it even worked as well as it did all this time.
17 Jun, 2009, Banner wrote in the 7th comment:
I didn't even enable it. Just logged in one day and it was automatically on and was like "sweet, new look." Been using it ever since and loving it. I only noticed there was another skin when people kept saying the post count was right in the thread and I never saw it.
17 Jun, 2009, Zenn wrote in the 8th comment:
I didn't even realize it, either.

Though, will there still be the banners in the MB2 skin?

EDIT: If it's finished?
17 Jun, 2009, Asylumius wrote in the 9th comment:
I would say it’s unlikely the skin is going to be completed in the near future, but any new layout would include the same (free) banner rotation slots as always.
0.0/9