30 May, 2009, Frenze wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
After a year of very hard work and dedication my dream, Trigun mud, is about ready to see the light of beta! One problem, I need a few good builders to be able to take on the task soon :)

What I'm looking for is a head builder, and perhaps a few regular builders as well. Before I will open
Trigun to beta, I would like at least 10 areas completed, two are nearly done at the moment, but as a coder and head admin, building is just something I can't get to regularly. Well lets talk about the game a bit.

Trigun, for those of you who don't know, is a very popular anime/manga from Japan. It takes place on a desert world, much like an old western with a modern si-fi twist. Be it a outlaw with a bounty, or a hunter of love and peace, you can forge your way in the world anyway you want to.

Things currently implemented:
IMC network,
combo-point based combat system,
multiclassing with many skills in each class,
a medic class for all your medicinal needs!
a crafting class, and renamable objects to fill your cusomization needs!
bounty system!
clans!
riding code(soon vehical code)!
these and many many more things!

Also, We're running tbamud-3.57 although we keep up with all the really important bugfixes but i'm going to stick with what we started with. Anyways hope to see you there, go ahead and send a mail if i'm(vash) not online I'll make sure to set up a meeting!

Forbiddenfire.com port 4567

Come join the fun!
01 Jun, 2009, Frenze wrote in the 2nd comment:
Oh yea I forgot, I'm also allowing multiplaying, wanting to see how well players can handle it, especially in a heavy pk enviorment :P
01 Jun, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 3rd comment:
Fizzy works on this too?
01 Jun, 2009, Jamdog wrote in the 4th comment:
Of course! Fizban is everywhere! He has more Imps on more MUDs than I can count…
Fizban is an Imp on Trigun, and has server access, I believe.
01 Jun, 2009, Dean wrote in the 5th comment:
I think it would almost be a safe wager that he is eveywhere. (TBA or CWG related anyway :lol:)
02 Jun, 2009, Frenze wrote in the 6th comment:
Heh yea, he stops in every now and then, every time a new TBA patch comes out i'm drooling over it the second it's posted, so i end up asking for help sometimes when the patch has problems, heh
02 Jun, 2009, Brinson wrote in the 7th comment:
Multiplaying as in letting players have multiple chars logged in at the same time?

That just seems disastrous…
02 Jun, 2009, Omega wrote in the 8th comment:
Multiplaying as in letting players have multiple chars logged in at the same time?

That just seems disastrous…

Lots of muds do this without any issue, however those muds generally don't have strict rule sets to begin with. Atleast from what I've seen of them.
08 Jun, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 9th comment:
Zeno said:
Fizzy works on this too?

No. I may have an immortal (not even sure if I have that, haven't logged on any MUD in ages besides TBA just now) there from helping Frenze with a few things in the past but am not by any means a member of the MUDs staff. I haven't logged onto MUDs or related forum much at all recently because I'm attempting to avoid them mostly till I have completed college due to having badly neglected college in the past due to the amount of time I was spending working on MUDs and MUD related projects.
08 Jun, 2009, Frenze wrote in the 10th comment:
heh yea, what he said :P
0.0/10