28 Mar, 2009, xxCaliburxx wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I finally figured out how to compile and boot up the MUD. Took me long enough. Ha ha ha.

I'm looking for builders and possibly a coder to help me learn/do some projects if at all possible. I have some great ideas for a Megaman MUD, I'd rather not discuss them here. Send me an email if you're interested or if you know anyone who would be interested.

agentsofanarchy@gmail.com
28 Mar, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
You'll probably have better luck getting someone to hire you on their mud to learn the in's and out's of running a mud. It's REALLY difficult to just jump into running a mud with no experience. I'd suggest you start planning your megaman mud out now while you learn on a mud that has similar features to what you want on your mud. Then when you're confident enough in your skills you can start up with a head start and a long list of things you can do. This will make for a more organized mud and will make it so that you have less bugs and less unfinished projects. Good luck though whatever path you choose.
29 Mar, 2009, xxCaliburxx wrote in the 3rd comment:
Well, I've been admin on other MUDs and an immortal on countless. I know the ins and outs of running one. I just…

Finally got around to wanting to code my own. I've had the ideas for this for years now. >_>
0.0/3