17 Jan, 2009, Guest wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi,
I currently have 100 levels with multiclassing up to 3 classes on my Rom->Quickmud mud. The only custom areas are the once ive written. I'd like to offer 200 levels to players and as it stands there are only areas appropriate for up to level 100. Would it be possible to edit my code so that i could use the Rot world and all its areas instead of the rom ones? if so how would i go about it…
-Thanks,
Xrakisis
17 Jan, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 2nd comment:
Xrakisis said:
Hi,
I currently have 100 levels with multiclassing up to 3 classes on my Rom->Quickmud mud. The only custom areas are the once ive written. I'd like to offer 200 levels to players and as it stands there are only areas appropriate for up to level 100. Would it be possible to edit my code so that i could use the Rot world and all its areas instead of the rom ones? if so how would i go about it…
-Thanks,
Xrakisis

To start with, everything is possible in C. To end, you'll attract far more players by building zones for those level ranges instead of just using stock zones from another codebase.
17 Jan, 2009, Guest wrote in the 3rd comment:
To start with, everything is possible in C. To end, you'll attract far more players by building zones for those level ranges instead of just using stock zones from another codebase.

Thanks for the post Fizban, ive decided to build the areas myself. -Xrakisis
0.0/3