31 Dec, 2008, Igabod wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Are you sitting here staring at your computer trying to figure out what you wanna do for the next hour and a half?
Are you totally demented?
Are you a fan of video games, sex toys and getting drunk?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should go to The ChickenMonkeyPie Show and give them a listen.

There are some shows that will totally offend most people, but if you're not easily offended and are very open-minded you should give them a listen. They do not censor anything they say and they often get drunk during their shows so you're bound to find it entertaining at least some of the time.

Just a warning, this is not appropriate to listen to at work unless you work in a VERY relaxed environment.
31 Dec, 2008, Guest wrote in the 2nd comment:
I think it's fair to say definitely NSFW. I'd also suggest you make a note of that in your sig just in case someone decides to click since your sig doesn't make that entirely clear.
31 Dec, 2008, Igabod wrote in the 3rd comment:
Sig updated, thanks for the heads up. I thought I put something about it not being safe for work in the sig but was obviously wrong.
31 Dec, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 4th comment:
Sex toys, men and beer should never be near one another in a conversation.

Ever.
01 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 5th comment:
You do know they make sex toys for men right? It's not as many different toys but they still make male toys.
01 Jan, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
01 Jan, 2009, Kline wrote in the 7th comment:
I'll say what you didn't say: "first in '09!"
01 Jan, 2009, Guest wrote in the 8th comment:
Maybe in your time zone you are :P

Out here we still have just under 15 minutes left.
01 Jan, 2009, Guest wrote in the 9th comment:
How the hell do I end up with the last post of 2008 and the first in 2009 12 hours after the new year begins? Happy New Year everyone :)
03 Jan, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 10th comment:
cause you're the only one who didn't have something better to do than sit at their computer on new years day? Well, not the ONLY one, but I was busy at work when midnight rolled around in all 4 US timezones.
0.0/10