05 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
This is the discussion thread for An_Interview_With_Zeno_McDoh
05 Dec, 2008, Igabod wrote in the 2nd comment:
I've read both the interviews now and thought they were both good. Who else are you planning on interviewing? I'd suggest Kavir for sure, he's bound to have something, interesting to talk about with his multiple games which have reached soaring heights of popularity. Heck there's a lot of people right here at mudbytes that I'd suggest for interviews.

I think this was a great idea The_Fury, I'm sure this will help generate more interest in mudding. And thanks to Davion and Zeno for doing the interviews too.
05 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 3rd comment:
Igabod said:
I've read both the interviews now and thought they were both good. Who else are you planning on interviewing? I'd suggest Kavir for sure, he's bound to have something, interesting to talk about with his multiple games which have reached soaring heights of popularity. Heck there's a lot of people right here at mudbytes that I'd suggest for interviews.

I think this was a great idea The_Fury, I'm sure this will help generate more interest in mudding. And thanks to Davion and Zeno for doing the interviews too.

I have asked about 50 people to participate, the next one will be whomever replies next. I would like to have 1 a week to post. Thanks and im glad you enjoyed them also Igabod. Also if you know anyone who develops a game that you would like to see, ask them to answer the questions and post it to me and i will see what i can do.
05 Dec, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 4th comment:
Why are there stars around my name/MUD name/etc? :P
05 Dec, 2008, Cratylus wrote in the 5th comment:
The_Fury said:
I have asked about 50 people to participate, the next one will be whomever replies next.

Are you going to customize the interview questions? Because if not,
I don't see why people couldn't just pop in their answers in a forum reply.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
05 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
That could get pretty messy pretty quick, with interesting interview answers getting mixed in with lots of random chatter (as is the nature of forums).
05 Dec, 2008, tphegley wrote in the 7th comment:
I should make a mud article site called mudticles…

That's just a wierd name indeed.
05 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 8th comment:
Zeno said:

I really don't know, thats how the text came out of my email software, i thought that was how you formatted it yourself and so i left it.

Cratylus said:

-Crat

LOL yeah thats probably not a good idea. I think its much safer to actually post it directly to people. I know the people here usually place nice, but with thread derails on some sites it could turn into a nightmare. After my wora experience i have no plans on doing it again in the near future.
05 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 9th comment:
Oh it's not just "bad derailings". Look at just this thread: perfectly legitimate conversation rapidly shifts threads to relevant tangents. If we were posting interviews at the same time, it'd just be even more confusing.
05 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 10th comment:
The_Fury said:
Zeno said:

I really don't know, thats how the text came out of my email software, i thought that was how you formatted it yourself and so i left it.

Cratylus said:

-Crat

LOL yeah thats probably not a good idea. I think its much safer to actually post it directly to people. I know the people here usually place nice, but with thread derails on some sites it could turn into a nightmare. After my wora experience i have no plans on doing it again in the near future.

wora experience?
06 Dec, 2008, The_Fury wrote in the 11th comment:
Fizban said:
wora experience?

A place that makes you look like the good troll from the north.

Oh and while i am at it, can you ask the TBA and CWG guys if they would like to answer the same questions and email them to me, eldhamud at gmail dot com. I have no intention of leaving anyone out of this and as your in contact with them it might just make things easier.
24 Dec, 2008, Venrexx wrote in the 12th comment:
Zeno is the one who has been helping me whenever I have had brain farts with code over the past years, he is most possibly the best coder I have ever met.
The_Fury said:
This is the discussion thread for An_Interview_With_Zeno_McDoh
25 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 13th comment:
*sniffles*

all these people asked for interviews, and yet not me

*cries*

I'm important..

Seriously..

ME!

sniffles….

Oh yeah, the interviews were great btw, great reads, good job for doing it :)
25 Dec, 2008, Davion wrote in the 14th comment:
…Who are you?
25 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 15th comment:
Love you too Davion, taking a slap at a fellow canadian like that. Pfft. Meanie!

Guess I'm not *THAT* important ;) HAHA
0.0/15