27 Nov, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Bored in between bites of turkey?

Come on over to End of Time, where we'll be having double exp on all day, and a random assortment of other server flags (no exp cap, super damage, no grouping limits) on and off as immortals come and go throughout the day.

There's likely going to be some surprise quests ran as well.

Out of town or too busy today?

No worries, this Sunday, November 30th, Vicolan will be running a special post-Thanksgiving quest. From his note:

"One week from today, on Sunday November 30th, I will be hosting a Thanksgiving themed quest for anyone interested. The quest will officially be run most of the day, with a culmination of events held at 9pm eastern time (6pm eastern). Further details will be posted on the day of, but please feel free to pop in during the day and join in on the fun!"

End of Time is a ROM based MUD with a ton of custom modifications, including an interesting twist on combat, a completely and very deep magic system, and tons of customization options where you are able to make a character YOUR way. We are based on the worlds of Final Fantasy 1-10 with a very heavy Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross influence, along with some minor influences from Secret of Mana and its unreleased Japanese sequel, Seiken Densetsu 3. Despite being heavily themed, we've gone to great lengths to ensure that someone completely unfamiliar with the theme won't feel out of place and can just as easily jump in and have fun as someone who is. We aren't open yet, but are getting very close, and there will be NO pwipe upon opening, so this is a good chance to come in and get a head start, and have an opportunity to help shape a game in its early stages.

Hope to see some new faces today, and of course, Happy Thanksgiving!

End of Time
eotmud.com : 4000
http://www.eotmud.com
27 Nov, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 2nd comment:
Hungry Etheopian villages depend on your support!
If I can get the stupid turkeys to work right…

Happy Thanksgiving!
27 Nov, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 3rd comment:
Hades_Kane said:
at 9pm eastern time (6pm eastern).

Not to nitpick, but wouldn't that be 6pm pacific?
27 Nov, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 4th comment:
Err, Kayle, which part of End of Time didn't you understand? Obviously, the MUD has frozen time so you can't expect time to act rationally. :blues:
27 Nov, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 5th comment:
Ah. True. True. So.. Technically, Thanksgiving could last forever there.. So I could have like.. All the food I wanted and never get fat?! …hmmm…
27 Nov, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
I can almost see the gears turning and the plan forming. :tongue: Sign me up!
27 Nov, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 7th comment:
Ok, consider yourself signed up, and I'm enacting a draft for HK and Ssol.

We're going to need a flux capacitor, a delorian, and several aluminum cans….
27 Nov, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 8th comment:
Hey, I want no part of this. I'd be perpetually awake forever, with no chance of rest.

olc progs are being stupid. 3 hours of working on 30 lines, rearranging and rewriting them every way imaginable, and I still can't get it to work the way it needs to.
27 Nov, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 9th comment:
Heh, I didn't even pay attention to the time thing.

I just copied and pasted from his note… so blame Vicolan!

Amusing back and forth though :) Kind of reminded me of that scene from Knocked Up.. "We won't need a time machine where we're going!"
28 Nov, 2008, Kayle wrote in the 10th comment:
Well, I just got back from Thanksgiving dinner, and I've had a bit to drink, so if you want some amusing back and forth, I'm sure the fact that I can't control what I say will prove humorous for you. :D
Random Picks
0.0/10