29 Oct, 2008, Viwrathe wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
www.finetoo.org 3334

Time of Troubles will be running in 300 percent experience mode most of this week to encourage new players to stop in and get a feel for a quality and balanced mud with a staff that makes daily changes and listens to their players. Time of Troubles is also currently hiring build staff of all skill levels and styles.

Some information on Time of Troubles..

Time of Troubles is a Rom/Sunder/Rot mud with many additions. Theme is basic medieval with an AD&D Forgotten Realms influence and feel. We strive for class diversity while retaining balance. Time of Troubles is a pk optional mud, with many things for nonpk players, while maintaining an intense pk environment. Our roleplaying is ran by a team of professional staff members and encourages everyone to join in and help shape the world of Time of Troubles.

***34 selectable player races.

***9 selectable player classes: Warrior, Mage, Thief,
Cleric, Ranger, Monk, Chaosmage, Elementalist, Archer. We also have 3 new classes currently in heavy development.

***An extremely user friendly built in map and configurable mini-move-map system for easy navigation.

***Arena System with option for 1, 5, or 9 room fights.

***Quest System with a huge variety of choices and accurate quests for your level.

***A nearly 100% original world. The areas that are not
original have all been rearranged within our current world and rebuilt to a point in order to fit the current
standards.

***Equipment damage and size issues. You must watch the condition of your equipment, and maintain relationships with the shopkeepers, should you need to have a piece of rare equipment you looted from a giant resized to your elven frame.

***Over 500 new skills and spells added, along with all the classics being rebalanced and reworked into the current class system.

***A player ran clan system, along with clan wars, full
rank system, and even a clan tax rate automatically
deducted.

***Options for clan members to donate gold, quest points, and experience to allow the clan access to new options or a larger clan hall.

***Full MXP, MSP, MCCP.

***Complete indepth roleplay based world full of
intelligent mobs and areas that do more than just sit there and die.

***Helpfiles for every skill, spell, race and class.

***Numerous new functions and features too abundant to name. Encumbrance, Chaotic spell effects, a D&D style feat system nearly complete, etc, etc, etc.. we will never stop advancing.

***Every class plays unique to eachother while retaining balance.

Time of Troubles is a stable mud with a staff that logs on daily and makes changes, but most importantly listens to players. Time of Troubles will continue to grow and change based around the players while still retaining balance. Come join the Troubles.

We hope to see you soon.

www.finetoo.org 3334
31 Oct, 2008, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 2nd comment:
I've built on Rom years ago. Don't have alotta time to build and very little to no time to play but I have alotta stuff to add. I put a post in the building..it's also D&D influenced. Feel free to check out the other post, got some stuff up here: myspace.com/jhypsyshah (it's my stage name)

I can also give ya a peek of the animation episode # 1 if ya gotta youtube account.

-J
31 Oct, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
On a tangent, I think you are probably one of the first people I've seen who types with such an accent. :wink:
01 Nov, 2008, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
lol glad i wasn't the only one who noticed that david, i was sitting here wondering why the voice in my head that reads along with whatever i read had an accent.
01 Nov, 2008, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 5th comment:
hehe, glad I amuse ya..I'm always in character, I guess ;)

I gotta group I'm gonna post some materials in if ya are interested or just wanna take a peek. I'll probrably start a new profile for it as well:

http://groups.myspace.com/yet
0.0/5