22 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Bleached InuYasha Galaxy is a SmaugFUSS derived MUD based on the InuYasha and Bleach anime themes. Remember, just because we're based on series doesn't mean you have to be familiar with the series to enjoy the MUD!

We recently celebrated our 5th year anniversary and are continuing to develop the MUD each passing day. We have a number of features we feel everyone would enjoying, including:
-Create and customize your own demonic transformation.
-Explore our 100% original world made up of 3000+ rooms.
-Create and have complete control over your own clan without any Imm intervention.
-Search two time eras for special items called Shikon Jewels which can be embedded into your body.

Want more details? How about statistics about the number of players o... or tips/hints/guides on our forums.

See you there!

http://www.biyg.org
biyg.org 1801
22 Sep, 2008, Chris Bailey wrote in the 2nd comment:
Well after reading the description of your MUD and looking at some relevant information I was pretty excited about logging in and giving it a try. Everything seemed to be going very well right up until the end of the introduction tutorial. I managed to overlook the answer to one of the questions and was unable to progress past that point in the introduction. After receiving numerous [HINT]'s telling me I should use the "ask" channel if I ran into trouble I gave it a try. Instead of getting the help that I was in desperate need of I encountered rude and arrogant players that seemed to have more fun trying to make me feel inadequate than helping me out. Being an avid mudder for the last twelve years I rarely run into a situation that I'm unable to figure out and I'm sure that in this case I was just completely overlooking the information that I needed(I'm sure it was there). As interesting as your game seemed to be I was just unable to get into it due to the playerbase. Maybe I will give it a try again someday! =)
22 Sep, 2008, Mabus wrote in the 3rd comment:
Congratulations on the 5 years!
22 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 4th comment:
That hint didn't really mean to ask for answers to the test. Asking for the answers is like cheating.

We're still in alpha, so we would like our alpha testers to make sure they know the game first before they continue on. When a player typically refuses to give you the exact answer, it's because they aren't allowed to and don't feel happy that someone is asking something they weren't allowed to.

I know our players aren't always the nicest, but we don't enforce the rule to "be nice" unless they are part of the Newbie Council.
22 Sep, 2008, Chris Bailey wrote in the 5th comment:
Oh I understood that part and I of course understand that players don't have to be nice. One of them was very helpful during the short time he was online (Shira - Newbie Helper) but another created a rather frustrating and unfriendly environment in my opinion. As I stated I must be having an off-day based on my inability to figure out such a simple question. Going by their irritation at my ignorance it must have been blatantly obvious but I just don't like being spoken down too. I will give it another try later because it seemed like such a neat place.

Congratulations on reaching 5 years, that's quite a landmark!
22 Sep, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 6th comment:
Well it's good to know people find the MUD desc interesting, I'm not exactly a skilled writer. :P

Some questions are rather simple, others can be answered if you've played Smaug before, and some aren't so copy-pasting easy.

Thanks for all the congrats though.
29 Dec, 2008, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
BIYG is having a couple holiday events. One of the events is to catch the 3 snowmen running around the MUD. When you come across a snowman in a room, type "catch" to attempt to capture it. If you succeed, you will get a unique item (each snowman has its own unique reward).

They aren't easy to catch, so teamwork will help. :-)

Don't forget we also offer a full PK clone on port 1804. Same game, but everyone is PK-enabled.

See the gnote announcements for more details.

biyg.org
10 Feb, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 8th comment:
(The snowmen event is now running on the PVP port)

BIYG is an anime themed MUD that has been running for over 5 years. It began with an InuYasha theme and later added Bleach as a theme. We already have a good number of Bleach features, including:
-Kidou (Demon Arts)
-Shunpo (flash step)
-Reiatsu (spiritual pressure)
-Spirit ribbons (for sensing reiatsu)
-Spiritual beings
-Hollows to fight
You can find more details in this FAQ on our Bleach features.

If you need help getting started with reiatsu and spirits, you can read this guide on our forums (although you need to be logged in to view the Hint/Tip section).

With 100 max levels, a remort system, countless Shikon shards hidden across two time eras, over 3500 rooms (unique to this MUD), fully created and controlled player clans and… Well there's so many unique features we offer, just stop by and check them our yourself!

http://www.biyg.org
biyg.org 1801

We also offer a full PVP/PK port. It is the same MUD content, just forced PK-on (after 2 hours of playtime):
biyg.org 1804
10 Feb, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 9th comment:
Grats on the 5 years.
0.0/9