05 Sep, 2006, Valcados wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi :grinning:

It seems like revisions, even when approved, don't stick. I fixed a color error in the improved ventriloquate snippet and a file error in the extra id strings snippet and resubmitted the files, and the revisions were approved, but do not appear to have taken effect (at least using the "view" option).

I might just be confused about what revision is supposed to do :devil: in any case thanks for any help you can give :biggrin:
05 Sep, 2006, Valcados wrote in the 2nd comment:
Ok, I checked, and it turns out the actual downloadable file *does* change, but the "view" file does not. :stare: Well, at least I guess that beats having BOTH files being broken :evil:
05 Sep, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 3rd comment:
On the subject, your "Extra Identify Strings" snippet has some backslashes in the desc for some reason.
05 Sep, 2006, Valcados wrote in the 4th comment:
Ahh, much thanks to you for pointing that out, Zeno :redface: It appears that when you upload a revised file, for some reason in the online desc it inserts backslashes in front of all the single and double quotes.
05 Sep, 2006, Davion wrote in the 5th comment:
Valcados said:
Ok, I checked, and it turns out the actual downloadable file *does* change, but the "view" file does not. :stare: Well, at least I guess that beats having BOTH files being broken :evil:

Heh, ya, my bad ;) The pastebin cache's views so it doesn't have to highlight every time you click, and with the revision it would just keep the cached version in there. I'll throw in a fix in a few.
0.0/5