30 Aug, 2008, Zenn wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
STAFF ON A STEEK! :grinning:

The Mighty SW:DN has moved servers. This comes with a new name – or rather, an old one – Star Wars: Galactic Conquest. Our new code includes playerbuilt ships, a lot of new space code, medical class, slicer enhancements, energy shields, new force code, and for our builders, a BuildWalk/Project/ToDo system, Virtual Space (The entire galaxy is an X, Y grid with "virtual" systems – similar to a overland wilderness system. This will soon allow for hidden, mineable asteroids, trade routes with gravity wells to pull ships out of hyperspace, etc.), and much, much more.

We're currently hiring builders and possibly a part-time coder if anyone has spare time, is bored, and might want to contribute a bit.

If you used to build for us or play here, drop on by! Even if not to stay, I'd love to have a chat with you.

(Also, if you ever played a MUD called Lost Galaxies, I'd love to have a chat with you also :tongue:)

Apply by sending an E-Mail to
zenntheadmin@gmail.com
(Which is probably the best way to get ahold of me)

Or stop by the MUD at
swconquest.org

As for the website, normally you'd be able to post on the forums with an application, but the forums aren't up yet and I'm still working on it among other projects.
http://www.swconquest.org

- Zenn has Lost his Mind.
(It ran away because I was being mean to it)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe a subforum for adverts would be nice?
0.0/1