19 Jul, 2008, Lobotomy wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Just noticed that the version of Socketmud currently in the Mudbytes code repository is 2.1. I'm not sure if you guys know or not, but there is a version 2.2 (been out since October of '07); which features a number of improvements over the prior version, especially with lists. I'd upload it myself, but I'm not sure if it's something I should do seeing as it isn't my project. Figured it'd be an administrator thing.

Also, there's a Java version of SocketMUD on the SocketMUD site that could be added to the repository as well.
19 Jul, 2008, Guest wrote in the 2nd comment:
As long as they don't mind it being uploaded here, feel free. We as admins don't go out of our way to track stuff down to include here. That's what we're hoping you guys will do. So long as you've got permission to do so.
19 Jul, 2008, Lobotomy wrote in the 3rd comment:
Alright.

Edit:
Err, I uploaded the files mentioned, but for whoever handles adding them in it'd be great if you could fix a slight typo in the submission. Under author's name (specificly, the last name) I accidentally put "Graverson" instead of "Graversen".
19 Jul, 2008, Davion wrote in the 4th comment:
*nodnod* Fixed! I also setup 2.2 to be the featured code for the SocketMUD section.
0.0/4