28 Jun, 2017, Odoth wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I'm compiling a list of web mud clients for my own and others' benefit.

https://bitbucket.org/Odoth/mud-web-roun...

Post here about ones I may have missed, or post your opinion on which is the best. Or post a picture of a puppy.
22 Jul, 2017, plamzi wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 1

This is a Catahoula puppy. It's the state dog of my adopted home Louisiana.

According to some reputable Quorans, these guys are often highly intelligent–easily bored and difficult to "master".

Bad dog! Drop that Mars probe right now!
23 Jul, 2017, Tijer wrote in the 3rd comment:
i cant seem to get mudportal to work at all on chrome on windows 10… used to work.. not sure what going on.. refuses to connect to any mud!!
17 Sep, 2017, plamzi wrote in the 4th comment:
Tijer said:
i cant seem to get mudportal to work at all on chrome on windows 10… used to work.. not sure what going on.. refuses to connect to any mud!!

Unrelated to thread, so apologies, etc.

Quite a few people using the UI successfully every day. Could be that something about your user profile is messed up. Have you tried accessing the /play URL as a guest? If that works, let me know and I can flush you user settings for ya.
18 Sep, 2017, Tijer wrote in the 5th comment:
Tried both muds that i know to be up are telling me that server has disconnected me.. every single mud on the mudportal app does the same.. im using windows 10 and chrome Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Ive tried clearing cache, clearing history and using guest, and still no luck! :(
18 Sep, 2017, Odoth wrote in the 6th comment:
Are you trying to access MudPortal from somewhere where ports may be blocked? I think they don't use port 80 for the telnet data. Seems many workplaces are blocking most ports besides 80 so that's a possibility.

You can try Mudslinger which only uses port 80 and see if it works:

http://mudslinger.rooflez.com/
19 Sep, 2017, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 7th comment:
Heh Plamnzi on an unrelated note as well, your client does screw like mudlet did on my mud when you alternate between mccp on and off. They fixed it, but dunno really if I could do something to work around it on my side.
09 Nov, 2017, SlySven wrote in the 8th comment:
Going for the Puppy pic - spotted this (CC 4.0 BY-SA ST15RMwikipedia) on Wikipedia where it reminds users not to bite newbies:

0.0/8