05 Jan, 2017, Keiden wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I have a question about an issue getting startup to work correctly. SmaugFuss is compiling clean, and I've changed the port in the startup file. I even made sure the permissions were set correctly. But im getting this issue:

=========================================================================================

lordmellow@ubuntu:~/smaugfuss/src$ ./startup 7896 &
[1] 2119
lordmellow@ubuntu:~/smaugfuss/src$ -bash: ./startup: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
^C
[1]+ Exit 126 ./startup 7896
lordmellow@ubuntu:~/smaugfuss/src$ ./startup &
-bash: ./startup: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
[1] 2138
lordmellow@ubuntu:~/smaugfuss/src$
=========================================================================================

I know it has to be something simple that im not grasping, but what do i need to do here?
05 Jan, 2017, Pymeus wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 1
Don't know a lot about SmaugFuss; the script appears to be written for the shell csh, yet running on a system without csh installed. Easiest fix is probably talking your sysadmin into installing the csh shell.

EDIT: or csh is installed someplace other than /bin/csh, in which case you just need to update the path at the top of the script
05 Jan, 2017, Keiden wrote in the 3rd comment:
Votes: 0
Ok thank you. I will email the host and request for CSH to be installed or to supply the currect path. I will let ya know what happens out of it!
0.0/3